Think you can’t afford a high-quality private school education?
We offer Variable Tuition that matches your tuition to your family’s unique financial situation.
We believe in the value of a St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School education and are committed to supporting families to make it accessible. In keeping with our mission as the Dominican Community of Schools, we believe an exceptional education should be accessible to all who qualify.
Through our innovative Variable Tuition model, we offer a tuition rate to match a variety of financial situations. Our tuition is not one-size-fits-all, and no family pays 100% of the cost to educate a child. Your Variable Tuition is determined each year, utilizing a third-party provider to help us evaluate your family’s ability to pay.
Our Variable Tuition model can place a St. Agnes-St. Dominic education within your reach! At the Dominican Community of Schools, we are committed to creating a diverse socio-economic education community where everyone feels they belong.
The following examples were created for illustrative purposes only and are not meant to represent actual SAA-SDS families, past or present.
Case Study 1: Irene is a single parent with a daughter coming from a public school.
• Irene earns $40,000
• Her daughter is in Jr. Kindergarten
• Irene’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $400.
Case Study 2: Edgar and Jasmine have a son in 5th grade and a daughter in 6th grade.
• Together they earn $250,000
• Edgar and Jasmine’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $1,440 per child.
Case Study 3: James is a single parent with a daughter in the 8th grade.
• James is earning $80,000
• James’ Variable Tuition for Junior High is ten monthly payments of $778.
Case Study 4: André and Nia have two daughters in the Upper School
• Together they earn $110,000
• André and Nia’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $894 per child.
• After speaking with the Admissions Team, they plan to move their 5th-grade son to St. Dominic next year. Their Variable Tuition will decrease for each child when their son is enrolled.
Because every family’s unique financial situation is different, to determine a Variable Tuition rate, you must submit your financial information using the FACTS Assessment.
Still think you can’t afford a St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School education?
By providing scholarships to attend private schools, MOST promotes access to great schools for all qualifying students in Shelby County.
Each February, MOST accepts online pre-applications for their scholarship lottery. Before submitting a pre-application, all interested parents should make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements.
Contact our admissions office to learn more.
Admissions@saa-sds.org or 901-435-5819.