Why We Need Your Support

One of the reasons why St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School continues to grow stronger every year is the tremendous volunteer and financial support we receive from parents, parents of our graduates, grandparents, alumnae/i, faculty, staff, and friends. It is impossible to name the countless ways our supporters give–both small and large–that have an enormous and lasting impact.

St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School, like all independent schools, is responsible for its funding. While tuition and fees provide 85% of the funding needed to educate students, the remaining 15% comes from generous gifts from parents, trustees, grandparents, alumnae/i and other friends of SAA-SDS.

SAA-SDS is committed to keeping the school as affordable as possible, while delivering a high quality education to a student body that is economically and socially diverse. Our School is blessed to have the generous support of so many who are dedicated to the School's mission.

It is through this legacy of giving that St. Agnes-St. Dominic can remain an outstanding school with a highly qualified and experienced faculty, offering exceptional academics cutting edge technological resources, and many great sports, arts and other extra-curricular programs.

St. Agnes Academy
St. Dominic School

4830 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38117
901.767.1377

Site Map
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

© 2013 ST. AGNES ACADEMY-ST. DOMINIC SCHOOL
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

facebookvimeo
Distinguished School
powered by finalsite